1. Breast as an unusual site of metastases- series of 3 cases and review of literature ;Indian -Journal of Surgical Oncology July 2014 DOI 10-100-/s13193-014-0333-4
2. Breast cancer with Synchronous Renal Cell Carcinoma 2016 Oct, Col-10(10):XDO3-XDO5.
3. Papillary carcinoma in Median Aberrant Thyroid (Ectopic) 2014 June, Vol-8(6): QDO1-QDO3.
4. Partial sternal resections in Primary and Metastatic tumors with non rigid reconstruction of chest wall ; Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology
5. Primary Neuroendocrine carcinoma of the breast – A rare entity – case series of 19 case: International Journal of Scientific Research March 2017
6. Smoking and Alcohol Increase post operative complication rate in esophageal cancers – Experience of 150 Esophageal cancer cases at a Tertiary cancer care center: International Journal of Scientific Research March 2017
7. A comparison of Postoperative Early Enteral Nutrition with Delayed Enteral Nutrition in Patients with upper gastro intestinal malignancies: a study at tertiary cancer center in South India: International Journal of Scientific Research March 2017
8. Management of thymoma: A retrospective review of 50 casres from a tertiary cancer center: International journal of Applied Research August 2017
9. Role of Carbon dioxide laser in early stage carcinoma penis: An organ preservation approach: International Journal Of Applied Research , April 2018
10. Perioperative Mortality in Cancer Esophagus – A case control study at a high volume Regional Cancer Center in South India: Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology , November 2018
11. Are all palpabe lymph nodes positive in penile cancer? A retrospective study. International Surgery Journal
12. Shewanella Algae: First case report of the fast emerging marine pathogens from Squamous cell carcinoma patient in India. South Asian Journal of Cancer
13. Survival Outcomes in patients with Thymoma after Thymectomy in an Indian Scenario. Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology
14. Central Lymph node dissection in clinically node negative papillary thyroid carcinoma. Is it necessary?Journal of the National comprehensive cancer
15. Amalgamation of central lymph node dissection in papillary thyroid carcinoma: Study from South Indian population. Indian Journal Of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck cancer
16. Anorectal Melanoma surgical management. A tertiary cancer center analysis. World journal of Colorectal surgery
17. Perioperative mortality in cancer esophagus- A case control study in a high volume Regional cancer center in South India,Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology
18. 155P Mean Platelet Volume ( MPV) is it a new prognostic marker in resectable carcinoma stomach? Annals of Oncology
19. Perioperative artificial enteral nutrition in Malnourished Esophageal and Stomach cancer patients and its impact on postoperative complications. Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology
20. Metastatic to negative lymph node ratio in squamous cell carcinoma esophagus node ratio- can it be used as a prognostic indicator
21. Utility of Singapore Nomogram for outcome prediction in Breast Phyllodes tumor- An Indian cohort. European Journal of Surgical Oncology
22. Sentinel Lymph node biopsy in Locally Advanced Breast cancer after Neo adjuvant Chemotherapy- an Indian perspective. Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology
23. Dilemma in primary hyperparathyroidism with multiple brown tumors. Formosan Journal of Surgery
24. Robotic TME for rectal cancer. Short term oncological outcomes of initial 178 cases. Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology
25. Robotic Complete mesocolic excision with central vascular ligation for right colon cancer. Surgical technique and short term outcomes. Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology
26. Less than 12 lymph odes in the surgical specimen after neo adjuvant chemo radiotherapy in rectal cancer. Five year survival analysis. European Journal of Surgical Oncology
27. Factors affecting prognosis and survival in extremity Osteosarcoma. Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology
28. Outcomes of cancer surgery during the COVID-19 PANDEMIC. Preparedness to practising continuous cancer care. Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology
29. Who needs Level III Lymph node dissection in Carcinoma breast- Study from a Tertiary cancer center, Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology.
30. NAGA STUDY- A RCT of neo adjuvant chemotherapy followed by Surgery V/S Surgery followed by adjuvant Chemotherapy. Principal Investigator: Dr. C. Ramachandra Co-Investigators: Dr.Ravi Arjunan, Dr.Syed Althaf , Dr. C. Srinivas , Dr. Uday G Karjol, Dr. Pavan T Sugoor.
31. Achieving margin negative resection-doing less is justified: oncological outcomes of wedge excision of liver in gallbladder cancer (GBC) surgery.
32. Patkar S, Patil V, Acharya MR, Kurunkar S, Goel M.
33. Chin Clin Oncol. 2019 Aug;8(4):38. doi: 10.21037/cco.2019.07.07. Epub 2019 Aug 7
34. Preparedness of the cancer hospitals and changes in oncosurgical practices during COVID-19 pandemic in India: A cross-sectional study.
35. Singh HK, Patil V, Chaitanya G, Nair D.
36. J Surg Oncol. 2020 Dec;122(7):1276-1287. doi: 10.1002/jso.26174. Epub 2020 Aug 25.
37. Vein resection without reconstruction (VROR) in pancreatoduodenectomy: expanding the surgical spectrum for locally advanced pancreatic tumours.
38. Kulkarni RV, Patil V, Bhandare MS, Chaudhari VA, Shrikhande SV.
39. Langenbecks Arch Surg. 2020 Nov;405(7):929-937. doi: 10.1007/s00423-020-01954-4. Epub 2020 Aug 1.
40. Robotic Complete Mesocolic Excision with Central Vascular Ligation for Right Colon Cancer: Surgical Technique and Short-term Outcomes.
41. Ramachandra C, Sugoor P, Karjol U, Arjunan R, Altaf S, Patil V, Kumar H, Beesanna G, Abhishek M.
42. Indian J Surg Oncol. 2020 Dec;11(4):674-683. doi: 10.1007/s13193-020-01181-9. Epub 2020 Aug 1.
43. Robotic Total Mesorectal Excision for Rectal Cancer: Short-Term Oncological Outcomes of Initial 178 Cases.
44. Ramachandra C, Sugoor P, Karjol U, Arjunan R, Altaf S, Srinivas C, Prakash BV, Patil V.
45. Indian J Surg Oncol. 2020 Dec;11(4):653-661. doi: 10.1007/s13193-020-01212-5. Epub 2020 Sep 8.
46. Outcomes of Cancer Surgery During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Preparedness to Practising Continuous Cancer Care.
47. Ramachandra C, Sugoor P, Karjol U, Arjunan R, Altaf S, Halkud R, Krishnappa R, Chavan P, Siddappa KT, Shetty R, Pallavi VR, Rathod P, Shobha K, Sabitha KS.
48. Minimally Invasive Surgery for Pelvic Exenteration in Primary Colorectal Cancer.
49. Kumar NA, Sasi SP, Shinde RS, Verma K, Sugoor P, Desouza A, Engineer R, Saklani A.
50. JSLS. 2020 Jul-Sep;24(3):e2020.00026. doi: 10.4293/JSLS.2020.00026.
51. Robotic versus laparoscopic sphincter-preserving total mesorectal excision: A propensity case-matched analysis.
52. Sugoor P, Verma K, Chaturvedi A, Kannan S, Desouza A, Ostwal V, Engineer R, Saklani A.
53. Int J Med Robot. 2019 Feb;15(1):e1965. doi: 10.1002/rcs.1965. Epub 2018 Oct 29.
54. Lymph Node Ratio as a Prognostic Marker in Pancreatic Cancer Survival: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
55. Karjol U, Chandranath A, Jonnada P, Cherukuru S, Annavarjula V, Morla SA.
56. Cureus. 2020 Aug 6;12(8):e9597. doi: 10.7759/cureus.9597.
57. Prognostic Role of Tumor Budding in Carcinoma Tongue: A Systemic Review and Meta-Analysis.
58. Karjol U, Jonnada P, Annavarjula V, Cherukuru S, Chandranath A, Anwar A.
59. Cureus. 2020 Jul 21;12(7):e9316. doi: 10.7759/cureus.9316.
60. Lymph Node Ratio as a Prognostic Marker in Rectal Cancer Survival: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
61. Karjol U, Jonnada P, Chandranath A, Cherukuru S.
62. Cureus. 2020 May 10;12(5):e8047. doi: 10.7759/cureus.8047.
63. Bladder Metastasis from Breast Cancer: A Systematic Review.
64. Karjol U, Jonnada P, Cherukuru S, Chandranath A.
65. Cureus. 2020 Mar 25;12(3):e7408. doi: 10.7759/cureus.740